Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Colour On ME Face?

Some say i need some colour on my face...


Cos my face is as blank as a piece of paper.... but.... I remember having some black spots and mole le....

Hmm... So do i really need to put some colour on my face??





I'm not very good at colouring.... the last time i draw something was ages ago...


If i try... I'll most probably end up looking like this...



You guys sure this is better?? hmm...

I thought natural beauty is the "beauty of them all"??

Look at him...... the girls(ape) are crazy over him!

And isn't she beautiful~*


This is true beauty... dont you think so =)

But... after all said... tonight i'm still going to buy myself a lipstick and some other colouring...

so the next time you saw me i maybe looking like.....



Makeup can actually do wanders!




















1 comment: